Are you excited about going deeper with Milestones Ministry or Taking Faith Home to build and strengthen faith formation practices but aren’t sure where to begin or how to get others on board?
Do you want to explore and develop how Milestones Ministry can enrich the faith journey of the homes you serve?
Do you want to explore and develop how Milestones Ministry can be a major resource to reach out with the gospel to the community around you?
Do you need a dialogue partner to rethink your assumptions, programs and practices regarding how Milestones Ministry blesses your congregation, homes and neighborhood?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then Milestones Ministry short-term coaching and consulting services might be just what you’re looking for. Contact David Anderson at email@example.com or Debbie Streicher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our coaching and consulting services typically deal with just one issue, for a specific period of time (usually three to four months) with the intent of:
- Identifying and assessing casual and contributing factors related to a specific situation
- Offering insights and ideas for addressing the challenges you are facing in a proactive manner
- Providing plans and pathways for achieving your desired outcomes, and
- Equipping leaders with the necessary skills and resources to move forward in ministry
Below are some of our current Milestones Ministry short-term coaching and consulting offerings:
- Assessing your congregation’s youth and family ministry
- Developing lifelong faith formation practices in the congregation
- Integrating the Four Keys faith practices into homes and congregation
- Integrating the Five Faith Principles from the Milestones Ministry Framework into your home and congregation
- Becoming a mission-minded congregation
- Partnering home and congregation in faith formation and outreach
- Making the most of men’s ministry
- Providing spiritual care for congregational leaders
- 3 months of one-hour contact time per month
- 6 months of one-hour contact time per month
- 1 year of one-hour contact time per month