Looking for an engaging Bible study that can be enjoyed cross+generationally? for small groups? for confirmation class? for youth groups? to prepare for Sunday worship?
The Bible study based on Taking Faith Home may be what you want. Here’s why:
- Easy-to-use design that anyone can lead
- A helpful theme and Scripture Verse for the Week (a possible memory verse?)
- Brief introduction that leads people into the Bible reading.
- Three introductory questions with snappy, fun, and thought-provoking multiple-choice answers to get you into the text.
- Open-ended questions that draw everyone’s story into the discussion
- With a number of supplemental Bible passages, it is quickly expandable to a larger study for those who want to go deeper.
For a preview of the look and feel of the Bible study, see the pages below: