Taking Faith Home cards are designed to allow individuals and families to nurture their faith at any time and place! Each card contains a variety of faith-building activities, allowing one to pick and choose what is most beneficial in your current setting.
Each of these 64 cards in Deck A are designed from the Taking Faith Home bulletin inserts that are based on the Revised Command Lectionary Year A and feature a theme statement, key scripture verse, a prayer and blessing that complement the key verse, and a caring conversation and service question to provide meaningful and faith forming conversations. Reference cards for the Lord’s Prayer, scripture verse index, and a Lectionary index are also included. They are two-sided and have a scripture verse and prayer on one side and caring conversation, service thought, and blessing on the other side.
The cards are based on five principles for living and passing on faith, four keys for practicing faith, and the three characteristics for Christians.
Where can you use Taking Faith Home Cards?
- Church staff, council, or committee meetings for team building
- Children and youth ministry events
- At home with family and friends
- In the car during long or short trips
- During family gatherings, celebrations, and reunions
- Anywhere there is an opportunity to strengthen relationships through conversations and spending time together
Where can I purchase the cards? Click here to go to the store.
If you or your congregation order 10 or more sets of the Taking Faith Home Cards there is a 20% discount. For the discount, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-300-0836.